Couch to 5K
57,183 members89,711 posts

Da Ya Think I’m Sexy - thanks Mr Stewart

Da Ya Think I’m Sexy - thanks Mr Stewart

So today I am in Arnhem, buying trainers. Because that’s what you do when you live between Italy and the UK!

What’s a girl to do? Brooks Defyance 9 in silver and pink or Saucony in Marine and Citron. With some prompting from Mr JCR, I bought both...as both were sexy. Never thought I’d say that about trainers. How life changes.

Tomorrow I do a tourist run in Arnhem..... big issue of the day, which pair to wear?

Blue or Pink - votes please!

I didn’t like the socks so didn’t buy those....

Happy running everyone.

26 Replies
oldestnewest

Jan, please try never to connect a great choice of shoes with Rod's poor choice of careeer.

1 like

But it was either him or Right Said Fred...

1 like

Oh lord. That's like between a rock and a hard place.... ;)

1 like

I was there a few weeks back but missed the shoe shop . watch out I thought the traffic was a bit full on and you need eyes in your backside. Take care 👍.

Love Rod 😀

2 likes

Thanks Rod I found a nice park to run in, so no traffic dangers....

Ooh - I like the marine and citron - sounds like a fabulous seafood dish! Good luck with the run. I'm sure you'll have Rod the God's words echoing in your brain as you go round!

1 like

Marine and citron won out...

1 like

You'll be fab in either but the Marine get my vote. Nice x

My vite too...

Has to be the blue ,

1 like

Well I saw the headline and two casually discarded pairs of shoes and wondered what inappropriate personal information might follow in the post. Just a shopping trip, apparently! 😀

3 likes

Hahaha, yes the socks do look as though they’d been abandoned somewhat gaily...

surely, surely, we need to know the rest of your outfit for a fully informed sartorial choice - or are you building that around the sexy shoes? In which case oooh it's tough ... blue I think edges it for me!

1 like

Grey and black, all my fluoro left at home, but blue it was

I think you should tear up Arnhem by wearing one of each.

4 likes

Ooh man in shop said they had different slopes on the sole, so I would have run cack legged...

1 like

Maybe a picture of both could help with our decision..........🙂

Aaah, that wasn't there a minute ago! Go with the blue......

1 like

Went with blue...

Love them both but the pink ones are calling to me 😀. Excellent choices.

Blue today, pink on Saturday...

1 like

I love the blue one and my vote goes to Marine(s). But pink and lovely too. Do the rest of the outfit depends on the chosen trainers?

Blue won but pink on Saturday, tragically only one running outfit and they are both black and grey, no fluoro anywhere... but I did see a nice fluoro running tight in the same shop.....

2 likes

You should wear at least fluoro head band or something similar ;)

Sorry, i’ve Only just seen this post. Both pairs look fab. I hope they were as comfortable as they look.

I think I may need to treat myself to new pair soon as there have been a few footwear photos on here lately. Not that I’m envious ...

The Saucony feel ‘harder’ under foot but are soft on the uppers. They made a clacking sound which was great when I was doing Mud and Tiger Feet... the Brooks seemed exactly like my old pair. My other Brooks were 2.5 years old and I kept getting tired feet, which I think was inadequate sole cushioning. So it was time for a change, I am alternating them. Today it will be Saucony for a cheeky 5k.

You may also like...