In praise of Sanjeev

I have no idea who Sanjeev Kohli is or why I chose him to be the voice of C25K but he's got me through from week 1 to today (W9R1). Don't think I've seen him mentioned on this forum so thought I'd give him a bit of a shout out.

Anyone else out there running with Sanjeev, or am I a lone runner in a crowd of Michael Johnson/Laura fans?

Otherwise, have a great week everyone.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I'm a Laura listener, I'm afraid ☺ She's stayed with me during a few dark and difficult runs 🏃, so I'll stay faithful to her 😂

Appears that Sanjeev is also a great Coach. You're almost ready to graduate! I start Week 8 tomorrow (another date with Laura 😉)

• I've heard many good things about Laura - good luck with week 8!

• Jo Whiley is the girl for me!!!

• I’m about to start W9 with Sanjeev - you’re right, he’s hardly mentioned here but I really like his style. Before W5R3 I listened across the other coaches as - for such a significant run - I wanted to see if there was another voice that would be better. But by then I guess I was already set in my ways and didn’t warm to any of them... funny how you feel weirdly connected to someone you’ll never meet!

• Yay bit of love for Sanjeev - admittedly I got through with Jo as my "voice" but Sanjeev was my backup, if I had to repeat a run I changed trainer so it wasn't "the same". Trouble is, after I watched the programme on the BBC about the Partition of India that he did, I got too sad to listen to him :(

You may also like...