Couch to 5K

Thank goodness for MR BLUESKY (ELO)

Thank goodness for MR BLUESKY (ELO)

W2R2

Well I pulled myself out my pit this morning to complete my 2nd run of the week , I’m behind his week due to life’s commitments!

So glad I did it was very fresh out there this morn but surprisingly the wind helps keeps me cooler 😊

My last 90second run was a killer and then Mr Bluesky came on and gave me the boost I needed 😄thank god for music...

14 Replies
oldestnewest

Mr Blue Sky is one of my running favs! Kept me going for many a running week! Looks like a gorgeous run you have there too! Keep at it, you are doing great :)

1 like

Thank you

I love the way that certain songs come up just at the right time to give us the smile we need to press on.

1 like

Best song in the world. X

2 likes

Ooh mist get that one on my playlist!! Also take on me AHa came in the radio yesterday, love that one too!! 👍🏻

1 like

Great song. Guaranteed to give you a lift👍

1 like

Well done for completing the run. Great pic too 😀

1 like

Music is so important on a run isn't it... wow what a place to run, where is that??

1 like

Formby on the outskirts of Liverpool 😄👍

1 like

Nice!!!

Yes absolutely!

Go steady! Slow is fine. No need for speed. You don't need to kill yourself. Ease back! Pick a slower groove perhaps 🙂👍✔️

Enjoy your sessions 😃

1 like

Well done! That song is an instant mood-booster. 😀

1 like

Thank you all for your reply’s 😄👍 it’s great to share comments and thoughts

Now why have I never thought of that track for my playlists it’s one of my all time favs!!

1 like

You may also like...