Couch to 5K
60,500 members93,149 posts

Gremlin Buster Playlist

About 25 mins in today's run gremlins told me that I should be getting home and I'd be late for work if I didn't go back right now and stop running immediately. They have a habit of doing this, the little s*ds. But then Pink rocked up with 'So What?" and kicked their butts out of the park.

What songs kick your gremlins into touch? I could do with a few more up my sleeve xx

7 Replies
oldestnewest

I don't do gremlins

Love some running music though. Speaking of Pink, her "Your Hand" is brilliantly hilarious. It takes me back to dancing round my handbag 😃

One Republic a Til the Love Runs Out is great! Freebird, Baba O'Riley, Land of a thousand dances, Footloose, paradise by the dashboard light by Meatloaf. Ooh loads🙂 Black Betty is ace 👍

4 likes

That's another running t-shirt right there - I don't do gremlins. Love it. I love that Pink one too.... She's bl**dy fab. Will have a listen to the rest and give them a go, thanks for the suggestions :)

Sia's The Greatest is, IMHO, the single best running track of all time. Also quite like Islands in the stream but not sure why!

2 likes

Thanks for that, I played Titanium to death for many, many weeks, will give it a go! :)

The bridge to 10k Sami Murphy has loads of original music on it and I think there's about four Pink tracks on it. Free too, so a good programme to use once you've Graduated and and done completed the Stepping Stones podcasts 💪🙂👍✔️

1 like

Thanks for that, will take a look! :)

I had a very retro playlist today and it was all great - but it was Run DMC / Aerosmith's Walk This Way that really put a spring in my step!

1 like

You may also like...