The great gremlin run

The great gremlin run

It was cold, it was wet, and it was blowing hard enough to make Mary Poppins think twice and Dorothy take cover. I really was not in the mood for this run. I also still had a sore tendon. I decided That this was where the rubber met the road - one way or another I WAS going for a run. The gremlins were out in full force, but I ran my full 30 minutes. I was very pleased. 😊

10 Replies

• Well done, showing the little buggers who's boss. Proud of you, and Mary and Dorothy are both in awe of your prowess!

• Lol! Thank you!!!

• Fine effort, doesn't look too appealing!

• Thank you! It wasn't appealing in the slightest, but at least I know that I got good cold weather gear.

• Well done and as Mary would say "practically perfect in every way" - don't let the weather boss you around :)

• I'm not! Thank you 😃!

• Haha :D Great post RFB. I could just picture that weather. Well done for getting out there and kicking those gremlins back over the rainbow

• Aww thanks AncientMum!

• Well done RFB, Yes, it's been grotty here also, and sometimes have to kick myself to go for a run, but once I'm out the gremlins start to melt away, and feel good afterwards..

• I definitely agree with that! It does feel good to get out there anyway.

You may also like...