week 9, run 3 ....graduation

week 9, run 3 ....graduation

Was looking forward to finishing and all went well, pushed on again from 30 mins to run 5k and wiped 3 mins of my previous time to manage 33.25, over the moon.

It hasnt always been easy, but always rewarding and the feeling of euphoria when i completed some of the bigger runs at 20 and 25 mins made it all worthwhile.

what next?....gonna keep running 3 times a week and get a few park runs under my belt, then in the new year move on as i would like to run a 10k before im 60 years old.

tonight ...a beer to celebrate my graduation :-) :-) :-)

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

13 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Fantastic! Well done πŸ˜€

• Thank You Macmac....feeling good right now

• Congratulations! Sounds like you really finished on a high. Great inspiration for those of us running along behind you!

Looking (far) ahead I like the idea of eventually trying to go for 10k. We'll see how it goes, maybe we'll be on the journey there together at some point!

Enjoy the beer tonight!

• I havent found it yet ( not looked to hard) , but i think theres a follow on app, may be called something like beyond 5k.

good luck with your running, dont know how far into it you are, but..........you can do it

• Wow - that is a wonderful achievement! Congratulations on crossing the finishing line in such style and speed! πŸ˜€ You're absolutely right about the sense of euphoria in the last few weeks and you're clearly got life post-c25k sorted too. Enjoy your well-earned reward and you'll inspire me to follow suit in my graduation run tomorrow πŸ˜€

• thank you...let us know how you get on and it will help inspire those who follow you

• Fantastic. Well done πŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸŽˆπŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ˜€

• thank you very much

• Congratulations whistlerπŸ˜ŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Great Graduation run and a quick time for the 5k tooπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Don't forget to ask for your badge.

Well done😊x

healthunlocked.com/couchto5...

• ha yes got my badge :-)

• Fan.. taby....tastic ..... excellent times ...

• Congratulations

• thank you

You may also like...