Couch to 5K
52,657 members • 84,752 posts

Wk3 complete!

Wk3 complete!

Surprised myself by being enthusiastic and got out just before 7am to do Run3! Loved it most of the way round, but then as I was doing the last 3 minute run the app crashed and I lost my progress 😨 I didn't realise until I had got to a point in running where I was more out of breath than I was on Thursday in run2 and so I'm not sure exactly how long I was running for 😣 I'm hoping that the fact I was more out of breath means that it may have been slightly longer than 3 minutes! Annoying because now I'll have a blank spot on the app! Glad I logged it on Map My Run though! My efforts were not totally in vain! Anyway, glad I made the effort to run early, now I have a whole weekend of relaxation and fun ahead! Can't wait to start Wk4 on Tuesday 😁😁😁

7 Replies
oldest • newest

Very well done you..The early morning runs are, certainly for me too... the best.

Keep it slow and steady as you move on :)

1 like

Brilliant well done 👍

2 likes

Well done! You could always just set the run in motion on the app to get it showing complete.

1 like

Ooh! Can you do that? X

Oh yes - the app doesn’t know you are running it is a timer. I think you can fast forward it as well - just to make things complete.

1 like

Lovely enthusiasm and a lovely run :)

Tech can be unlovely sometimes!

1 like

It sure can and is a bigger pain in the arse than the running 😃

Go steady! No need to push or hurry. Slow is fine 🙂

1 like

You may also like...