Couch to 5K
62,267 members95,022 posts

Wk3 complete!

Wk3 complete!

Surprised myself by being enthusiastic and got out just before 7am to do Run3! Loved it most of the way round, but then as I was doing the last 3 minute run the app crashed and I lost my progress 😨 I didn't realise until I had got to a point in running where I was more out of breath than I was on Thursday in run2 and so I'm not sure exactly how long I was running for 😣 I'm hoping that the fact I was more out of breath means that it may have been slightly longer than 3 minutes! Annoying because now I'll have a blank spot on the app! Glad I logged it on Map My Run though! My efforts were not totally in vain! Anyway, glad I made the effort to run early, now I have a whole weekend of relaxation and fun ahead! Can't wait to start Wk4 on Tuesday 😁😁😁

7 Replies
oldestnewest

Very well done you..The early morning runs are, certainly for me too... the best.

Keep it slow and steady as you move on :)

1 like

Brilliant well done 👍

2 likes

Well done! You could always just set the run in motion on the app to get it showing complete.

1 like

Ooh! Can you do that? X

Oh yes - the app doesn’t know you are running it is a timer. I think you can fast forward it as well - just to make things complete.

1 like

Lovely enthusiasm and a lovely run :)

Tech can be unlovely sometimes!

1 like

It sure can and is a bigger pain in the arse than the running 😃

Go steady! No need to push or hurry. Slow is fine 🙂

1 like

You may also like...