Couch to 5K
62,390 members95,201 posts

Week 6 complete!

So after a tough W6R1 and an average W6R2, the final run has made me very happy! 😁

A sentence I never thought I'd say but I think I'm actually finding it easier to run without breaks than with!

Just one question for those who know more about pace than I do, I'm not sure whether my treadmill measures in miles or km... I run speed 6.5 - 7 and measured a distance of 3.5 (?)

8 Replies
oldestnewest

Well done! I've just done W7R1 and am with you on the no breaks thing, I feel like I can get into much more of a rhythm

Enjoy the good feeling!

2 likes

I find it easier to run without the walking break also and also find it easier later on in the run on the homeward stretch so to speak!

2 likes

I'm the same. Start off fine and then 8-13 mins it gets tough but once I get through that it's easier.

2 likes

I just did the same run! Well done you! I’d give you a big grin if I was running towards you!

2 likes

I'm guessing that your treadmill is in k. I am in week 5 and I do about 4.7k in the 35 minutes. I'd be amazed if you can do 3.5 miles which is 5.6 km in that time... but I'm just guessing...

2 likes

Yes I think you're probably right. I'm by no means a fast runner so 3.5k it is 😊

The longer runs are wonderful... relax into them :)

1 like

fantastic, well done! Onto week 7 you go!

1 like

You may also like...