Couch to 5K
55,156 members87,655 posts

Week 1 done!

Yay finished W1R3 this morning. Still quite surprised I could run for 1 min without stopping, never mind 8 (with walking breaks).

Have had a few aches in hips and ankles but the stretches help and have promised self some new trainers if I can keep on the programme till payday :)

Have been lucky with the weather too, not sure how keen I will be when it gets darker, colder and rainier in mornings.

Anyhow, on to W2! And vibes to everyone working through week 1, you can do it!

4 Replies
oldestnewest

Well done on getting Week 1 under your belt! As for the weather, we can't control that, so just see it as adding a little interest to your runs! There is nothing so satisfying as returning from a good run in the rain, knowing that it didn't put you off! (you are just going to have to believe me on this but try it!!). Good luck with Week 2🙂

2 likes

Well done " no pain no gain " i hate that saying but the truth 👍 keep going 👍

2 likes

Yaaay, well done you. That feeling of achievement is second to none. Roll on week 2. You'll keep meeting those challenges and surprising yourself. It's a great ego boost.

2 likes

The weather changes... you just go out.... same as ever... and run... if it is dark... high Viz and head torches:)

Go you!!!

1 like

You may also like...