Week 1 done!

Yay finished W1R3 this morning. Still quite surprised I could run for 1 min without stopping, never mind 8 (with walking breaks).

Have had a few aches in hips and ankles but the stretches help and have promised self some new trainers if I can keep on the programme till payday :)

Have been lucky with the weather too, not sure how keen I will be when it gets darker, colder and rainier in mornings.

Anyhow, on to W2! And vibes to everyone working through week 1, you can do it!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done on getting Week 1 under your belt! As for the weather, we can't control that, so just see it as adding a little interest to your runs! There is nothing so satisfying as returning from a good run in the rain, knowing that it didn't put you off! (you are just going to have to believe me on this but try it!!). Good luck with Week 2🙂

• Well done " no pain no gain " i hate that saying but the truth 👍 keep going 👍

• Yaaay, well done you. That feeling of achievement is second to none. Roll on week 2. You'll keep meeting those challenges and surprising yourself. It's a great ego boost.

• The weather changes... you just go out.... same as ever... and run... if it is dark... high Viz and head torches:)

Go you!!!

You may also like...