this programme is amazing!

Well it was raining this morning but I set out anyway hoping for better weather. It improved a bit, but I cut it down to a "short " run, 24 minutes. I got back and thought to myself that was rubbish. Rubbish? how stupid, a few months ago a I couldn't run for 60 seconds, now I think 24 minutes is rubbish, how silly. It's great. I can do a longer run later in the week and even if I don't that's 20+ minutes off the couch and doing something amazing. If you are at the early stages take heart and keep at it, the programme works. It can be done and can be great!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

5 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Brilliant post...so true!! Newbies take note πŸ“

• Well said πŸ˜€

• 100% agree. I took myself over to the local running track yesterday and did some interval training. Ran hard for a total of 4K. But probably walked another 2-3k just cooling down in between intervals. I couldn't have dreamed of doing that back in April.

Great post. Well done.

• Kudos for going out in the rain.😊

Any run is a good run..πŸ˜† and that was!

• It is amazing how we doubt ourselves, thank you for reminding us to appreciate our successes 😊

You may also like...