Still Smiling

Still Smiling

Yesterday was the awesome , in many ways and I am still smiling - I love having graduate beside my name - and I must have impressed my daughters and hubby for sticking to something ( first time for everything) as they took me by surprise and bought me a beautiful keepsake, a charm for my Pandora bracelet which I can treasure for always - :) Thank you to each and everyone of you - love reading your posts and love the inspiration of this forum :) Happy Running Everyone x

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

24 Replies

oldestnewest
  • How lovely of them, and what an inspired choice! So nice to carry around with you a memento of your achievement.

• Yes I have a lovely family - they is as much shock as me at my dedication and motivation - :)

• That has caused a strange prickling in my eyes - can't think why.

What a lovely family you have.

• Yes I agree I have a lovely family - think they still in shock I have actually said I am going to do something and I have - I usually start something full steam ahead then give up :)

• So lovely!

• Thank you :)

• What a lovely gesture! Now, how to casually leave my laptop open at this picture ....... :)

• Lol thank you :)

• What a pretty bracelet and so special... and huge well done too :)

• Yes it is very special - thank you :)

• That's a lovely present; they must be very proud of you :)

• Think they proud of my dedication and sticking to something lol :)

• Ah that is fab!! Hair lovely of them. I know what you mean..I am amazed I am sticking with it so far.!

• Thank you , keep going you are nearly there :)

• Thank you :)

• How lovely-many congratulations

• That is just perfect! I have just had a little snuffle... very, very touching! Lovely family!

• awww thank you oldfloss :)

• What a lovely graduation present

• It is I love it feel very proud and honored to wear it :)

• Yes mate keep that smile... that's a super gift 😀

• thank you :)

• What a kind thought.

• Yes it was thank you :)

You may also like...