W7r2 early morning but already very hot in paxos

W7r2 early morning but already very hot in paxos

Quick update running family -- following the first ever run abroad on Tuesday I woke eager to go again today . Today my husband joined me too which was fantastic - very hot even at 7am --- hill climb for 15 mins made me nervous today --- lots of gremlins --- why I'm not sure --- maybe wanted it to go as well as last time !!!!!

Stiff talking to myself - 5 more mins warm up the hill and down we came - smiling at each other and breathing in the stunning views . Laps around the beach loop 4 times and we were already at 15 mins done 😜😜😜😜

Carried on down to harbour circuit - twice around this and we were done . I loved running with hubby - almost stopped at one point but told myself I would be cross and my lungs and legs ok it was just in my head . And there it was - both elated we had done it 25 mins running abroad - never ever ever would we have thought we would be doing this after only 7 short weeks .

Today's picture at 25 min point when down near the beach circuit

πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ buzzing now for boat trip to antipaxos

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

20 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • That sounds absolutely amazing Wannabefit19 ! A run you will always remember!

• For sure - saving it in my memory back for cold wet English days

• I will have to kill you and take your beautiful run. :-)

It's not such a bad thing, running, is it? W7R2 for me today too.

• It's alright/ good luck with your run πŸ˜ƒ

• Beautiful place, beautiful run, well done you...

• Thanks - stunning place - move to beautiful beach in Corfu tomorrow . May try beach run -- let's see - hills down to the cove even steeper !!!

• Well jel! ;-)

• Those hills are steep and heat challenging but views well worth it

• Beautiful... and I am jealous!! Go you.. well done:)

• Thanks it is stunning / definitely runs to remember and use for future motivation on a wet rainy day 😜

• That looks amazing! What a perfect sounding run πŸ˜€

• Thanks

• Ooh looks amazing!!

• It was stunning - moving to different resort now in Corfu for next week so let's see what that offers

• Ohhhh, this sounds idyllic...& what a beautiful photo?!! I love your post, it's like a scene from a running love story!!!! So happy you've come this far & im still one step behind you but running all the way with you...& enjoying it with you too...fantastic xx

• Thankyou mummycav109 - we are on parr with running for sure - we move to Corfu tomorrow so will need to assess if able to run there . Maybe beach running but let's see . May take extra rest day too as lots of climbing hills tonight after lovely day on boat trip . Tired tonight so let's see what Saturday brings -- enjoying our joint journey too ❀️

• Beautiful Corfu....you'll enjoy the beach I'm sure

Extra rest days can work wonders...Saturday will be my next run xx ❀️

• looks a very beautiful place - its very different running in another place isn't it? :)

• It is stunning Thankyou and yes it is strange and needs planning but well worth it

• Fabulous! Well done

You may also like...