WK3 R1 - rain doesn't stop play

It was raining at 5pm (my usual run time .. Get me saying "usual" its starting to sound like a habit) anyway, it was raining - I remembrred a post I had read from someone who just said they ran regardlrss of the weather , so I thought '$@d it',and ran anyway. Quite challenging run 3 mins continous - a lot of heat generation going on. Oh! how I loved that rain in the end at.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done BeccaMM! It helps getting advice like that on this forum! I'm glad that you enjoyed your run in the rain!

• Thanks :-) I would have opted out of the run hsd I not remembered the post . What goes around comes around!

• My favourite, running in the rain....very liberating...well done Becca...so good reading other people's post coz you can relate back to them as you well know now

• Yes indeed - the mystery post inspired me today and like you say - it does feel liberating running in the rain

• I remember reading a comment from someone on here saying "your skin is waterproof so run!" I actually quite like running in the rain now! ☔️ I'm glad you enjoyed your run in the rain!

• I always thought I would hate running in the rain but actually I have started to rather enjoy it ! Lol helps cool me down when I start to over heat and go bright red ! 😳

You may also like...