Couch to 5K
57,564 members90,056 posts

So emotional 🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇

I just have to say a very big thanks to you all I have just completed wk 6 and at this moment very emotional ( I'm sure the screaming with elation will come very soon) I still cannot believe I have done 25 mins 1.7 miles without stopping and can actually say I enjoyed it

I found my pace and controlled my breathing ( legs still a litter wobbly)

Without your support I know I would have give up not believing I could do it

So I just want to say to all those a few weeks behind yes you really can do this I'm 53 2 stone overweight ( thanks to this I have lost a stone and a half ) and never thought in a million years I could achieve this ,stick to the program believe in it and post any fears on here

for our support!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

12 Replies
oldestnewest

Well done! Onwards and upwards :)

1 like

Thank you xx

Well done! Those runs where it all cones together are very special🙂 The last few weeks are now just gradual increments to get you to 30 mins - you can do it! 😀🏃🏽‍♀️

1 like

Thank you so much I'm starting to believe I actually can ❤️❤️

1 like

Great work! That's a major achievement , well done to you! I hope there's a big grin to go with the emotional stuff!

1 like

Thank you so much and yes I have a big grin now xx

Brilliantly done, it was your legs, heart, head and willpower that got you there. Isn't it a great achievement and feeling. Congrats

1 like

Thank you I feel amazing I can only get stronger now xx

2 likes

Brilliant & inspiring post Frostycat2...newbies will be oldies soon after reading this...you keep us going

1 like

Thank you and so do you !!! Your posts make me smile xx

1 like

Oooop....swelling heart again ❤️❤️❤️

1 like

Keep us posted on next run xx

You may also like...