Couch to 5K
60,372 members93,044 posts

At last!

Well, week 9 took me 15 days and the whole process took me just short of 12 weeks but here I am......27 runs safe in the bag and I have GRADUATED!

Never felt such a sense of achievement in my life (maybe passing my finals!)

I couldn't have done it without the amazing support of everybody on this amazing forum so a massive thank you.

Now to consolidate and work towards that 5k!

10 Replies
oldestnewest

Congratulations! 👍🏼That is fantastic! Doesn't matter how long it took you, the main thing is you did it!💪👊

1 like

Anyone who gets where you are is an inspiration to us newbies

3 likes

Haha its no big deal! Just try to keep to my routine. You have done a great thing here. Keep it up!

2 likes

Great work! 12 weeks or 20 weeks, it doesn't matter! You're a 30 minute runner and a member of the Graduate class of August 2017!

2 likes

Great..whoop whoop 😊.

Congratulations Tracey🎉🎉🎉🎉

You have earned your badge. Well done on graduating the plan..you can run for 30 mins...and have a goal which you will acheive.

Feels great doesn't it.😊x

2 likes

Well done!

1 like

Blinking brilliant. You got there and welcome to the August 17 graduates class🎓🎓🏅🏅🏅🏅👟👟👟

1 like

I feel like I'm in very good company 🤗🥇🎓 Well done you on your graduation this week too! 🍾💃🥇🎓

2 likes

It really is a fabulous feeling. There is a whole world of running awaiting you (and stop by to get your badge) :)

2 likes

Thanks everybody! Raising a glass to you all! 💃💃💃🍾🥂🍻🍹🍸🍷💃💃💃

3 likes

You may also like...