Couch to 5K
60,180 members92,825 posts

End of week 7

End of week 7

This has been a mix of a week, struggled with R1, R2 was a dream & the fastest I've ran (according to strava) but today's brings me to Ibiza, out at 0800hrs along the beach front, knew it wasn't going to be great when I realised I was running into the sun with no sunglasses 😎 so squinty eyed I was!! Started running & got a lot further than I thought I would, running up a lovely cliff side quick stop for a piccie then started back down the hill. So making good progress on the way back when my Mr RRD rang to say that I had ran straight passed them (told you squinty eyes!!!) & hadn't seen them, said I would meet back at the hotel, well that was with about! So carried on, got back to our hotel & jo still hadn't told me 60secs to go?? When I checked the app it had paused when my husband had rang!!!! So I walked for the last few mins then ran around the block!! All in all I don't know if I ran totally for the 25mins or shorter or longer but god my face colour was off the chart!! But the view was worth it!

4 Replies
oldestnewest

Love it - so focused on the run! I blame your husband for phoning you while you were running - men!

1 like

I also blamed him for forgetting to stretch afterwards!!

Wonderful...well done you... Raspberries are looking good!

What a super run and super post!

PS

Glad you found your way back to Mr RRD x

1 like

Rrd what a glorious view and well done you on getting out there and running. And I think you did it. And I am sure the raspberry diva colour suited you very well. Enjoy the hols, it looks gorgeous

1 like

You may also like...