C25k is ace!

Just did wk8r1 and after having a week off work, spending a few days camping, over indulging and having more"rest " days than I should, I was not at all convinced I would manage 28 mins. However, I have absolute faith and trust in the programme and I'm totally inspired by all you guys so I went out there this morning and did it!

Feeling very proud 😊

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

14 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done! Onwards and upwards.

• Thanks! I've really got the bug 😊

• Reluctance - so well done you are actually inspiring other people now, I hope you know that. Cracking run and you should feel very very proud

• Thanks Jan. I am really chuffed and starting to think about park runs too... I've been a closet runner so far, running along a lane where no one will see me. My confidence is building with my strength and stamina so look out! 😉

• No need to be shy, go loud and proud. Running in a closet is blinking hard work...😉

• Yay! Well done. This app really helps to keep motivated

• It certainly does. I'm sure I would have given up by now if it wasn't for you guys 😊

• Excellent work. I'm a great advocate of extra rest days :)

• Haha,I'm a stickler for rules usually so it's been 3 runs a week until this week. The thought of running around the campsite was too much so yes, extra rest days is good! 😉

• Well done. I my "week" is 8 or 9 days due to rest days :)

• I think it may go that way for me too now the runs are getting tougher!

• Very well done you!

• Thank you 😊

• Well done 👍

You may also like...