Couch to 5K
52,785 members84,884 posts

C25k is ace!

Just did wk8r1 and after having a week off work, spending a few days camping, over indulging and having more"rest " days than I should, I was not at all convinced I would manage 28 mins. However, I have absolute faith and trust in the programme and I'm totally inspired by all you guys so I went out there this morning and did it!

Feeling very proud 😊

14 Replies
oldestnewest

Well done! Onwards and upwards.

2 likes

Thanks! I've really got the bug 😊

Reluctance - so well done you are actually inspiring other people now, I hope you know that. Cracking run and you should feel very very proud

2 likes

Thanks Jan. I am really chuffed and starting to think about park runs too... I've been a closet runner so far, running along a lane where no one will see me. My confidence is building with my strength and stamina so look out! 😉

No need to be shy, go loud and proud. Running in a closet is blinking hard work...😉

1 like

Yay! Well done. This app really helps to keep motivated

2 likes

It certainly does. I'm sure I would have given up by now if it wasn't for you guys 😊

1 like

Excellent work. I'm a great advocate of extra rest days :)

2 likes

Haha,I'm a stickler for rules usually so it's been 3 runs a week until this week. The thought of running around the campsite was too much so yes, extra rest days is good! 😉

1 like

Well done. I my "week" is 8 or 9 days due to rest days :)

4 likes

I think it may go that way for me too now the runs are getting tougher!

Very well done you!

1 like

Thank you 😊

1 like

Well done 👍

1 like

You may also like...