Today I kept going after my workout was over... w7d3

Today I kept going after my workout was over... w7d3

Today, I completed W7D3! I can't believe it. It was really tiring. I went on a running trail overlooking a river. It was nice, but very hill-y. Ups and downs sure make a difference. I am very proud because once I was done I kept going until I hit the 5k mark. That last mile was EXHAUSTING! I did intervals of walking//jogging and felt amazing afterwards.

Overall a good day. I am looking forward to the weeks to come.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi 👋 Just read your post well I am new to the group looking into what's what etc out their sick off looking at my four walls need to get motivated for self eating & health body soul spirit mind purpose . So I am hoping to get my legs going sooner the better I crnt wait x so good on you congratulations 👍🏻👏🏻 Well done Bernadette x

• Thank you Bernadette! You can do it. You know I used to be a lot heavier and I discovered that taking small steps really works. Pick one small thing u can do and stick to it, before you know it you will see results and feel amazing! :)

• Well done... but take it steady , following the programme.... thirty minute runs... slow and steady ! :)

You may also like...