FINISHED W9R3!!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

FINISHED W9R3!!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Cannot believe I've done it! Took my last run very slowly (as advised on here) but was grinning nearly the whole way round!

What a lovely run to finish my C25K journey, couldn't have done it without the support on here ☺️☺️

Skip

Featured Content

HealthUnlocked User Stories

How did you improve your fitness, general well-being or cope with your illness?

Share your story

Featured by HealthUnlocked

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

38 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Fab pic fab achievement and what a glorious grin

• Thank you! I'm super delighted to have done it, will be aiming to improve my parkrun time next ☺️☺️

• Congratulations!πŸ˜€πŸ₯‡πŸ‘πŸŽ‰ What a brilliant photo! I remember feeling like that when I graduated a couple of years ago (though not so young!!) Good luck with the next stage of your running journey!πŸƒπŸ½β€β™€οΈ

• Thank you πŸŽ‰ never though I'd be one of those people who liked running πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Whoop whoopπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Congratulations accidental runner😊..

Happy dance your way up to the podium...well done you are fabulous😎πŸ’ͺβœ‹πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Thank you! I'm certainly feeling fabulous πŸ†πŸ†

• Congratulations, fellow runner!

Now you know what I mean when I say keep running, keep smiling.

• Thank you ☺️☺️ I will, parkrun 2 here I go!

• Hey! Well done :))

• Congratulations!!!! Amazing!!!

• Congratulations and celebrations πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

• Oh my GRADUATE!! Says it all congratulations!

• Thank you!! I really concentrated on 'slow and steady' today and it payed off ☺️☺️

• Excellent, well done you!

• You're going to have to change your name now! Well done - you look really ecstatic!

• Ecstatic is exactly how I feel πŸ˜†

• Well done!!!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

• Thank you ❀️

• Fantastic. Great photo. Congratulations and very well done to you. Enjoy Parkrun Number 2.πŸ‘

• Thank you! I will, I'll post on how it goes ☺️πŸ’ͺ🏼

• Well done you, the grin says it all

• Congratulations! You've achieved something amazing πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

• Well done

• Well done

• You star! Looking great too!

• Thank you ☺️

• Congratulations! Great photo, your smile competing with the sunshine! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ Wishing you many more happy runs! πŸ˜€

• Thank you! I think I've caught the bug now - will be running for a while ☺️

• Fabulous! Great pic - says it all. πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸ‘πŸŽ‰πŸ‘Š

• Yay! Well doneπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

• Well done! Love the photo, that's one happy face! πŸ˜€

• Hurrah! You certainly look happy about it 😁 well done and good luck for your future running πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ I finish week 8 tomorrow and can't wait to graduate πŸ€—

• Thank you! So nearly there well done!! It's totally worth the pain I never thought I could manage this ☺️☺️

• Well done you're looking so happy and amazing! I'm on week 8 run3 and aiming for my first ParkRun since my surgery next week so roll on week 9!!!

• So close! it's a brilliant feeling :) :) 10K here i come!

• Yey!! Well done. Not only me who does finished run selfies πŸ˜‚ boom!

• Thank you! I think the people around me thought i was a bit nuts :P worth it!

• Woohoo! Very well done πŸ‘ŠπŸΌ

You may also like...