Couch to 5K
65,211 members98,524 posts

W6R1 - a bit of a rest

Well I never thought I would be saying that two 5 minute and an 8 minute run seemed like a bit of a rest! Don't get me wrong, I am not saying it was easy, it wasn't, just knowing that it wouldn't be long before a walk did make a difference to the mental element.

I am just simply in awe at the cleverness of the program and how it works. Having said that, and as I have said before, a lot of credit has to go to the forum and all the great support and encouragement.

R2 on Friday which will be fun but can't wait for R3! (Not)

3 Replies
oldestnewest

It is clever isn't it, some major boffins created it. Glad you did it without gremlins, i looked back at on of the old polls on here asking which Week we all found the hardest and Week 6 just took the accolade. Good luck for R2

1 like

Yay, another C25K-er who liked W6R1! I was beginning to think I was weird. As you say, R2 will be fun but you will smash R3 as well. It's all part of the plan... :)

1 like

It is clever... isn't it.. and it works! Keep it low and steady and just know you can finish this week!

Roosevelt said,

" Believe you can and you're halfway there" .....I say....Know you can and you are there:)

1 like

You may also like...