Couch to 5K
54,957 members87,498 posts

Holiday Running

Holiday Running

I'm just back from a week in Cornwall. I wasn't sure if I would manage to fit any runs in whilst away but I did and it was so worth it.

I only wish I could run further to appreciate it it more. I've only just finished week 1 and started week 2. On the first run the sun was shining and I couldn't take the smile of my face when I ran round the corner to see this view of the coast. My newly downloaded "Guardians of the Galaxy 2" soundtrack helped(highly recommended!). To start with it felt like I had an extra spring in my step, 3 minutes in and I was back to my normal panting self but it was still amazing. On my second run it was tipping down but tried a different route slightly and the uphill finish had me panting more than ever. I wouldn't go as far to say I love running yet but can definitely see why people do (Maybe one day:)!!!)

Back home now and almost at end of week 2.

5 Replies
oldestnewest

Beautiful view well done x

Well done, and my favourite place to run is Hayle as my mum lives there... its the best thing to run by the sea and I think next time you go, you will love it more as you will be stronger and go further.

A view to run for , that's certain. It's amazing how beautiful all countries are when you're not in a car.... well done you keep the faith and keep posting your runs. It's fab to see things like this

Wow... what a sight!!! Lucky you and well done too! You are getting there and who knows... you may even find love on this journey! :)

With that view who wouldn't love running 🏃

Well done on getting out whilst on holiday.xx

You may also like...