Couch to 5K
71,142 members β€’ 103,258 posts

Wk6R1 Boy that was tough!

What a tough run! The gremlins were screaming at me today but I didn't let them win. Feeling good now πŸ˜€

11 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

Well done you πŸ‘. Lots of people seem to struggle with this one. I'm attempting it tomorrow morning and hope I can beat my gremlins too!!

2 likes

I'm sure you'll be fine. Good luck 😊

1 like

Great job! The further you progress the more you'll find it becomes more of a mental challenge. It's like Laura says: pushing yourself to finish the runs gives such a positive boost. And just look at how far you've come!

You get to put your feet up for the rest of the day now!

2 likes

Thank you 😊 it is definitely a mental battle!

I would put my feet up if I didn't have the washing, ironing and cooking to do! Oh well...

Great! My toughest run too - don't know what it is about this one. Anyway, you did it - hooray! Bet you find the next one easier πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈ

2 likes

I hope so. Thank you 😊

Yep well done. W6 is a weird one simply because it looks so much easier on paper. This week is the gremlins favourite. A good time to start showing them who's boss πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

1 like

Couldn't agree more. I did it today too.

1 like

Yay! Well done πŸ˜€

When you complete W6, its all baby steps to graduation. So very well done. You can do anything now- brain surgery, tap dancing, being prime minister......

1 like

Haha if only...

Thank you 😊

1 like

You may also like...