Two new firsts

Number one is that I ran for 28mins non stop. Can't believe I've got this far after week 1seemed so difficult just a couple of months ago. For anyone just starting this programme really does work if you keep at it. Number 2 is that having lived in Scotland on and off for 18years I wore a pair of shorts 😊. I am always cold but even I decided on such a lovely sunny day long leggings a t shirt and a running jacket may be excessive today! Hope everyone is enjoying their sunny (if hot) runs today.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Wow 28minutes. That is amazing. Im getting there but still daunted so thanks for sharing :)

And woo to good weather! Yesterday was the first time I ran without my hoodie and full length pants 😂

• Thanks when I first started this I was so daunted by the later runs I didn't read the posts as I thought it would scare me off 😊

• I'm waiting for the morning (when I hope it will be raining) for my week eight run 2

• Judging by the weather reports R2 is going to be back to normal weather for me ☔

• Well done, that is such an achievement! 👏 👏 👏

• Thanks! Slowly turning into a runner. 😊

You may also like...