* Knees didn't hurt after a little while, which was mainly what I was worried about.
* Recovered from a stitch
* Managed to run most of the 60 seconds, and it was still half an hour of decent exercise.
* My feet felt nice and comfy in the shoes and the sports bra was definitely a good idea
* Didn't manage to complete the whole thing but that's largely because I misjudged how short my route was (who'd have thought running bits was faster than walking >_<)
* I was feeling really self-conscious about being out in public doing the same route twice. I came home and did some marching on the spot for the last few minutes of it because at that point I was getting anxious and it felt like an eternity. I'll give it a go in the gym next time.
MapMyRun data: 3.3km travelled, 11:15 mins per km, 318 calories burned
Fitbit data: 3,096 steps