I did w9r3!

Well today I completed the programme- I am amazed, but proud of myself for achieving what I never thought possible!

If I at 61, obese & not run since school can do this then so can you!

I am slow, & repeated the early weeks before moving on, and am nowhere near 5k in 30 mins- but that doesn't matter, I can build on that now!

I love having this forum to encourage & be able to encourage- (although the app has refused to post anything from me for the last few weeks). So thank you everyone for helping me to do it!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

21 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done you! That must feel amazing! Keep it up 🤗

• Thank you

• Very well done! You must feel well chuffed 😊 You are now a graduate - sounds good doesn't it?! Well done again.

• Thank you- yes it does sound good!

• Many congratulations to you. You should feel very proud, it's a fab achievement. Now you can run just because you can 🤗

• Inspirational! Very well done! Bask in your success :) x

• Yay! Theee cheers for you 😀

• Yay, well done!

• The world is your running track.

Keep running, keep smiling.

• Terrific, well done runner, time to celebrate. Happy running 🎓🏅🏃🏻‍♀️🎈. Dont forget to ask for your shiny badge graduate!

• Well done runningDixx, great achievement. You set a fine example of what the C25K programme can do. Good luck on working towards 5k in 30 mins :)

• Or anything else you want to do. 5k in 30 mins is not for everyone. I for one will never achieve it. But I can run 10k at the age of 60, and intend to do 10miles by early next year.

You can choose to do whatever you want graduate!

• Well done

You are an inspiration

• Well done that's amazing. You should be very proud of yourself xxx

• Brilliant, well done you!😀😀😀

• Brilliant, well done ... you're a runner! Keep it up and you'll get faster and go further. Happy Running!

• Congratulations. Fantastic achievement.

• Well done you graduate!

• Very well done. And thanks for the example! Keep it up

• Fantastic....it is a real achievement.🎂🍾🎉

• Well done keep running

You may also like...