I did it w9r3

I did it w9r3

Hi all beautiful day out but windy out there, cold to start and didn't get my rhythm until about 2km. I really felt I was plodding along so slowly although I knew I could keep going if that makes sense☺️.

I can't believe I've achieved my goal and done this , honestly without ye gang virtually pushing me I don't think I could have done it to name a few Irish-John Lee337 Oldfloss Flossie22 thankyou, and I hope to continue supporting others too.

To keep motivation going I've printed my barcode for Saturday's local parkrun ... I made myself do 5km today so happy with that ....now I just want to make it more comfortable for me

To everyone here thank you ❤️❤️🍀🍀🍀

33 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Woo hoo!!

Well done, you graduate you. x

• Thank you

• You absolute angel, well done Cuig1975! I knew you could do it, and here you are, you've gone and done it. Fanfare please! Ta da, da da, Ta da, da da! Sorry, can't add emojis at the moment, just imagine them all instead. Where's your badge? Go and get it, go on! Mega hugs X :)

• Oh thank you how do I get it .... Thanks for fanfare 😘

• You're welcome. You go to the right -- there's a pinned post, November Graduation badges or something, click on it and reply!

• Well done. Good time.

• Thank you park run Saturday doubtful if I'll get out before that

• Well done! That's a great graduation run!

• It felt good when I passed 4 km I knew I could do 5, so happy

• Brilliant run, well done!

• Thank you this programme works

• Congrats - brilliant time too 🌟🌟

• Thank you , felt good when I settled in

• Well done you!

Whilst the excellent support here is undisputed, it was still you who did it. Congratulations on graduating.

Annty

• I know I did it, I'm so proud of myself gona do a park run Saturday just laminated my barcode

• Onwards and upwards

Happy running. ☺

• Well done, you must feel fantastic.

Lots of hard work but certainly worth it.

• So worth it , it really is

• Congratulations! Enjoy that amazing feeling!

• It's nice for sure looking forward to next run ....

• Ah, many congratulations on your graduation Cuig1975! You've not only completed C25K but you've also completed 5km as well, nice one! :) We knew you could do it in the end, so well done, that's excellent.

I hope to be joining you myself very soon. All the best with keeping it going and maintaining that fitness. :)

• Your nipping at my heels best of luck this week ..... Like you I've been busy lately but always feel better when u get out .... It's an achievement to finish and a goal to keep going

• I certainly am! Thanks for that. Yeah like you've said, it can be very difficult at times with one thing or another but the sense of achievement once completed is brilliant. Well done! :)

• WELL DONE CUIG :) Glad I was of some assistance to you - but you are the one who went out and did the tough part don't forget - the actual running :) Congratulations Graduate :)

• Thanks I thought of some of your runs today , park was busy lots of dogs and lots of smiles from me once I crossed the 4k mark

• Ooh I almost missed the partay!, Massive Congratulations on a brilliant graduation run :) Hope you enjoy park run (you'll need that to run off all the cake and bubbly) ;)

🌟🌟🎈🍸🎓🎂🍹🍷🌟🍷🍹🎂🎓🍸🎈🌟🌟

• Thank you but,....Slimming world in the morning I've stayed the same over last month , have really put in an effort this week but might have extra square of chocolate tonight !!!

• Such a good feeling, enjoy it , you worked Gard for it!

• Congratulations & well done 😊🎓🌟👏what an achievement & going for park run!!! You are an inspiration to us all keep running & posting😊

• Yay! Congratulations on 5k as well as 30 minutes!

• Congratulations 😊 well done.🎉🎉🎉

• Congratulations! How good does that feel!😬

• Yeay! You did it!

Very, very well done... the badge looks great by your name... and... the good news? The journey goes on and it is so exciting.... :)

There are so many new things to try and new challenges to set for yourself :)

Make sure you keep posting your adventures please :)

Brilliant!

You may also like...