Registered for liverpool rock and roll

Hi everybody

Having a bit of a bad day keep crying and getting panicky couldn't run today due to silly shins which are a lot better I must say! So, I have just entered the 1 mile run at the rock and roll marathon event In liverpool there was a 5 k option but I'm not ready for that so 28th May my first ever run in a race and I hope I can run a whole mile with out walking has given me a little goal for this month 😊😊😊 x

Now to stop crying as I have a goal xx

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • You can do it Catherine! I'm with you in spirit :) think we have the same running days

• Keep going Catherine, those small goals are the important ones. Crying is good for you so let it out!

• Thank you feeling much better than I did earlier time for sleep and new day tomorrow xx

• That sounds good, I keep thinking I should put my name down for something like this. X

• Have a google of it it looks brilliant there are live bands playing at different points of the run x

• Will do. I was wondering about a mud run too - getting on public transport afterwards might be an issue though! I hope you're shins are all rested up now :)

• I think it's absolutely fine to have a bloody good cry, you're going through a massive change, not just physical but mentally, and it's painful and all absolutely natural. Just visualise finishing running a mile and how you'll feel !! It'll be amazing and what a fantastic achievement?!?!?!

You go and cry as much as you like , it shows this matters to you, I bet you're not the only one to feel like this 🙂

You may also like...