Cracked the code!!

Sorry Laura, I left you behind this morning. I went out with my own music and bibbled and bobbled along a beautiful leafy path near the canal. A lovely cool breeze and sun shining gently up above. The good news! I love loved LOVED it! (Did you hear that Irish-John ??!! I enjoyed every step :) ). I met at least 5 runners and all smiled and said hello. I felt that they really appreciated my effort and I felt part of the running community :) The bad news! (is it bad news?) I pressed the wrong button on my nike fitness thingy and so had to do a quick resume/reset... but somehow when I stopped I'd run 32 minutes in total!! I feel I've finally cracked the code :) x

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • That makes me so happy to read this.... well done and I think you've found the love 😎

• Thanks ju-ju. I totally 'got it' this morning :)

• No hope now.... you are totally hooked :) Brilliant feeling isn't it ? :)

• I'm still beaming Oldfloss! :)

• Hey-congrats!! I found myself feeling a bit like this this week...I did week8run3 last night (so probably the same stage as you) and each run this week I have found I'm just running and have totally tuned Laura out-its nice occasionally to hear her encouraging you part way through but actually I now know I can go the 25-30mins without needing to stop. Will do week 9 on the podcast just so I can say 'I DID IT' but I feel like an actual runner already...Now just to choose how to up the distance!

You may also like...