w5r3 redone cos i NEEDED to run !!!

well thats a proper turn up for the books , i did w5r3 on thursday and was supposed to be resting til monday , but up and out to bootsales this morning and then decided i NEEDED to run today o have just redone it , i felt better this time and again a cheeky sprint finish , im getting good at this finishing in style lol , looking forward to week 6 even though i dont think im ready for a 25 min run but we shall see , im so glad ive discovered the c25k and of course this fabulous forum , my health and mind have never been better and although the runs are hard i really look forward t them and would be very sad if i had to miss doing them !! happy running everyone , if you in early weeks please stick at it it does get easier and the rewards are amazing x !

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Lovely post! I think someone's got the running bug - welcome to the club! Oh, and don't worry about the 25 mins, if you can do a sprint finish you've got the energy for 5 extra minutes. Watch out for w6r1 though - many people actually find it quite difficult to go back to intervals.

• I just do as I'm told by the lovely Laura lol x 😁

• Oh no, she's smitten!

This is just the thin end of the wedge you realise?

• ive been ooohhing and aahhhing over sportswear !!! my hubby thinks its very amusing as i used to roll my eyes when we had to go into sporty shops with the kids !!

You may also like...