week 6 cream crackered update

week 6 cream crackered update

well then , week started of crappy with me going down with bronchitis . but still managed to get 1st 2 runs out of the way , with them being done during silly hours like midnight and run 2 was done at 2 oclock am . today i went for my off day walk and i just started to jog and off i went. i shouldnt have done with being rough but there you go . 1st half went ok but as pic shows i reeeaaly struggled in 2nd half but i got there in the end. NOW FOR THE IMPORTANT BIT. THIS WEEK I DIDNT SMASH IT,BUT I DONE IT AND ACHIEVED MY TARGET OFF RUNNING 3K , WHICH WAS MY PRIMARY AIM IN STARTING THE APP IN THE 1ST PLACE . IM ECSTATIC TEARFUL SMUG PROUD IM ALL OF THE CLICHES YOU CAN THINK OFF. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • If you have bronchitis you should not be running at all.

Well done on hitting your goal, but stop now until you are fully recovered from the bronchitis.

• I agree with Rignold, you need to look after yourself. Great run but now take some time out to get fully fit.

You may also like...