Slinky's​ going back to w3

Slinky's finding starting back at w5 so tough, so is going back to start at w3 and going through the rest of prog, she thinks that's probably best for her, as needs to build it again and know when to move on, as she hadn't done much after her graduation before having to stop running more than 6 months ago because of her medical problem.

I haven't got anything better to do than running in retirement😁 (well I do have some work on my old car to do! Oh! and house decorating!)so will do the programme with her..Again!😊

Skip

Featured Content

HealthUnlocked User Stories

How did you improve your fitness, general well-being or cope with your illness?

Share your story

Featured by HealthUnlocked

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Dave that sounds great :) Slinky is doing the right thing..listening to her body :)

Running it again sounds good to me.... :) Go you two x

• Great idea! It will all come together. Enjoy your runs 🏃🏻🏃🏻‍♀️

• Morning might be a good idea for slink after such major surgery though by the sound of it she is doing quite well but best to take it slow and with such good support as yourself to back her up should soon be back to her very best

• Sounds like a good idea Dave, these things take more out of you than you realise. Also she is lucky to have your support.

• She's made the right call. You'll both enjoy redoing the programme and seeing her get stronger and fitter

• Sounds like a very good plan - much better to go back to where she is comfortable than to push herself too hard. Great idea for you to do it with her. Enjoy the runs together!

• I restarted at w4 after just having winter bugs! It's got me back into the routine. Best of luck to @Slinky.

You may also like...