Noo Shoos

Noo Shoos

As per The Rules around here I'm posting a photo (sorry it's sideways) of my lovely new shoes. Yes I know I quite recently bought new shoes but they were for trail running...

Anyway, off to try a Morning After the Night Before parkrun. Needed more sleep!

Poor old Marthadog isn't invited. She's not one of those calm sensible dogs who can be taken out in polite company. She and I do enjoy running together on our own though. :)

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

15 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Oooh nice shoes :D

Enjoy your parkrun and don't forget to let us know how you got on.

• They made me go TOO fast, to start with anyway! I then had to have a big walk in the middle. No PB today. :)

• Naughty new shoes!

It's notice winning it's the taking part that counts x

• Cool shoes! Your dog looks very alarmed though :D maybe pink is not her favourite colour?

Good luck today!

• Georgeous! Love Asics! 😍, now for some mud, dust and puddles! 👏😄

Mx

• A girl can never have too many shoes! Enjoy !

• Instantly another long-ago TOTP hit from my Running Menu sounded in my mind's ear - 'You spin me round (like a record)" :)

They look like fun - but high energy - shoes :)

Wishing you many happy miles in them :)

• I always run faster in new shoes so it's important to buy them as often as you can :))

Love the pink :) Happy running.

• I thought that too Runon, but my unshakeable belief has been shaken by a Mizuno trail shoe, I can barely speak it's name without wanting to wince 😏

They look gorgeous Anne! Your dog is eyeing them suspiciously. Probably thinking "here we go again 🙄"

I hope you got on all right with them on your maiden voyage 🏃‍♀️

• Ooh, they're lovely, can I ask where you got them? Love Asics and my big toes have started to poke through my current ones so in the market for a new pair!

• They were good old M and M Direct. I love a bargain. :)

• Thank you! I've located them on the website and if they're still there on payday on Tuesday, well then it's a sign that I must have them! 😄

• Oooh yes , thumbs up from me, blimmin' gorgeous !

Ha ha , oh your lovely dog looks a tad worried , she looks like she's thinking " Nowt to do with me ! " Ha ha :-D xxx

• Ahh, lovely doggie and lovely new shoes!

• They are beautiful, Anne! Hope you have many happy runs in them.

You may also like...