Week 8 done

So I'm moving onto the final week next. How exciting. I was thinking as I ran my 28 minutes today...ideally everyone would be able to run outside but that is not an option for me, however, as I ran I looked at palm trees and lovely little birds swooping around, I watched food carts and tuk tuks go about their business in the street below and pondered on a nice warm outdoor swim afterwards and thought 'it's not too shabby this!'. So onwards to week 9, can't wait!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Yes, life has its consolations!

I used to play football in Singapore (loooong time ago) and running in that climate is possible as long as you take it easy and take care with hydration. I don't suppose it would ever be very pleasant, though.

• The heat is the main part but also in Bangkok the pavements are treacherous and heaving! Maybe when I'm a lot fitter and it's the 'cool' season?...

• Good luck with W9! I remember going to a golf driving range in S. Korea and seeing one of the locals walk up to the big fan that was keeping us a bit cooler, undoing his belt and dropping his trousers to get some breeze blowing round his nethers :o

• Lol! Thank you for the encouragement.

You may also like...