W9R3- COMPLETED!! :)

What a beautiful morning for my final run on this amazing programme. When I started out on a dark January winter's evening I thought I'd give it a go until it got too difficult. But here I am ready to graduate- I can see my space waiting on top of the podium with all my fellow graduates.

At the beginning I thought it crazy to think I would be able to run for 30 minutes, but following this programme along with Laura you really can. I must say I did ditch Laura for the last 2 runs because by that time I'd heard what she had to say and wanted to do my own thing.

Thanks for all the motivating posts others put on this forum the encouragement to keep going is phenomenal.

And to add to the celebrations today is my birthday ......

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

12 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Woo hoo - huge congratulations. Well done.

• Well done, congratulations and happy birthday.

• Happy Birthday

• Happy birthday - what a phenomenal present to give yourself! :)

Congratulations, runner! :D

• Well done you :)

• Fantastic! Well done, and happy birthday!!

• Congratulations and happy birthday.

It is a truly magical programme isn't it. :-)

• Congratulations! Happy birthday! Here's to some great post graduate runs

• Oh Fjb6 what a birthday present! I always say c25k is the gift that keeps on giving but to do that final run for graduation on the morning of your birthday - that's really special!

You can enjoy the freedom of the open road now and let your running take you wherever you want. Further? Faster? You can really fly😊 And seeing as you've earned your wings (and that lovely graduate badge), it's time for a glass or two of the bubbly stuff...

πŸŒŸπŸƒπŸŒŸCONGRATULATIONSπŸŒŸπŸƒπŸŒŸ

Party on Graduate!!!

πŸŒŸπŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸ»πŸΈπŸ·πŸΉπŸ°πŸŽ“πŸ°πŸΉπŸ·πŸΈπŸ»πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŒŸ

• congratulations !!!! and on your birthday Wow you can now celebrate hard well done :)

• Happy birthday! Happy graduation! Happy new you!

• That badge looks pretty snazzy Fjb6 ! Wear it with pride...xx

You may also like...