W7R3- completed!

When I started this journey on10 January I thought I'd give it a go until it all got too tough. 7 weeks later I can now run for 25 minutes, I am truly amazed.

Today the gremlins tried to get me. I am away from home visiting my elderly mother so packed all my running gear, but I forgot my Bluetooth headphones and waist belt for holding my phone (with C25K podcast!!), keys etc. Would have been easy to put off W7R3 but I found spare headphones and tucked my phone into my waistband and set off. Great run fastest splits yet (still slow but improving) on a route I made up as I went along.

Will my luck and enthusiasm continue on into weeks 8 and 9? I hope so because I'm really loving this (or is it the first signs of insanity?) ........

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done! I'm starting week 9 (but have done a 30 minute run so know I can do these last 3) and am also loving it!

Enjoy the next couple of weeks.

• It's life changing isn't it...xx

• Well done! I feel he same way about running - it's so exhilarating... congrats on completing W7

You may also like...