W7R3 Bulk order please!

Beautiful start to a Wednesday, the sun was just coming up as I set out for R3 and now I understand why people wear baseball caps when they run as I was dazzled for about 40% of the run with the bright orange sun appearing.

After the disaster that was R2 I started out carefully for R3. Holding back to make sure I wasn't going to fast, I think that may have a contributor to the problem with hind sight. It worked, the run was over before I knew it .. hurrah. I even took a lap around the field I used for my first couple of weeks on C25K just because I could and it felt good. The legs and lungs all behaved well and even the sniffly nose was much improved. So I would like to bulk order 6 more runs like todays to see me through to graduation lol, if only it was that easy ;)

2 days rest now before I start W8 on Saturday. I know others have said it but I really believe I have come this far, the end is in sight!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

30 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Well done.

Yeah, it would be great if we could bottle the good/easy runs. No worries though, you are nearly there, slow and steady and you will reel the six remaining runs off.

• Thank you Dunder will certainly give it my best shot :D

• How inspiring! Thank you for sharing. And good luck with Week 8 ๐Ÿ’ช

• Thank you Feistlet x

• Baseball caps are "in" this year - make sure you have yours in time for Ladies' Day! If Week 7 was that easy then the rest of the programme should hold no fears :)

• haha will have to see what I can find ;) aside from R2 it was a pretty good week which has stunned me a bit, hopefully it's not a false sense of security :S

• Gonna get mine out on Friday (the baseball cap that is :o )!

You'll nail the rest I'm sure of it...xx

• Week 8...you get to meet Julie ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Ooooo someone new :D Is Laura there too or has she gone on her hols?

• Meeting Julie is a c25k right of passage!๐Ÿ˜‚

• In that case I shall feel very honoured :D ;)

• You gotta love Julie! Teehee!

• Good going, you're one ahead of me at the mo, I'm doing this one in the morning. I LOVE running as the sun comes up!

• Hope it's a good'n KS69 I'm rooting for you...xx

• It seems to have come round quick..!

• Good luck for the morning, you'll nail it :D I know it's flying round!

• Great well done, sounds like a good run. Week 8 - no problems!

• Great stuff , Well done !

Baseball caps are fab for keeping the rain off your specs n' all ! :-) xxx

• OO now there's an idea, will definitely have to invest in one :D

• Sunshine.. errr.. what's that ? :)

Well done you.. getting so close now! :)

PS

Mt cap won't be out until I actually see some sunshine.. still wearing my Thermal hat .. !

• This could be the week. Heatwave coming or so they say ;) x

• Well... not sure on the heatwave..but after this morning's run...my thermal hat has been mothballed and the cap is out for the next run... and you are the first to know.. Spring is on the way! :)

• yay, well we now have crocus out here too. Sorry I didn't get a chance to get a pic today x

• Lovely! I spotted snowdrops and a daffodil..nearly out of the bud case!!! It is on the way!

• Yes it sure is! Home strait for you ๐Ÿ˜€ Go carefully now. This is the golden time. Savour every moment ๐Ÿ˜Š

• I wore my brim light cap last night. It was chucking it down and murky. Bah ๐Ÿ™„

• not so good :( hopefully the weather has improved for you now x

• Love it when it all comes together - lovely post!โ˜บ

• Thank you. Loving it x

• See? You AREa Runner ;)

You may also like...