Smashed it!......my knee that is on the table before W2R2

.....still....limped out the house and by God did I go for it or what.....clearly it was the 'or what' but chuffed I got out there. I am so full of excuses but major man flu again end of last week and over weekend stuffed me for getting out so started W2 again on Monday. R2 done tonight (it's getting chilly out there folks) and okish I guess....even when the dolcite tones of a car horn sounded on my last run and I watched my lovely Mrs go sailing by in the car ๐Ÿš—...hope you are all OK out there and 'enjoying' the runs (!?!??) ๐Ÿ™‚

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

7 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Mega Laffs!!! I do like a humorous post! Keep up the good work...xx

• ๐Ÿ˜„

• Cheers ANewMe2017 hope all good with you ๐Ÿ™‚

• Go steady! Slow is good for this caper

Hope your sore knee and man flu don't keep.you off the road ๐Ÿ™‚

It was getting a tad cool,out there yesdy later on and boy it makes ones nose run. I stopped several times for a good blow ๐Ÿ˜€ And I don't have a cold. A tablecloth sized hankie might be a good idea Traff ๐Ÿ˜€

• Good advise misswobble....great name by the way โ˜บblimey your a graduate too! I bow down to you all who have done that.... Legends in my book all of you runny nose ๐Ÿ‘ƒ or not ๐Ÿ˜€

• Ouch! Glad it wasn't too damaged to impact the run. Well done for getting out there regardless!

• Thanks melly4012 ๐Ÿ˜€ bloomin cold โ„ the other night and another bloody....I mean fantastic....run tomorrow night W2R3...see your a graduate... Well done you โ˜บ hope your running is going good.

You may also like...