WK7 - Who is the sadist that has planned three 25 minute runs?

Ran my last of WK6 on Sunday morning (03/09) so now getting ready to run again. I thought maybe a bit easier to start WK7? I peek at the app, OMG 3 x 25 minutes, are you having a laugh? Sadists!!!!!!! Please remember I am 111.50 KG , 57 and not in good health (all my own doing), have some heart.

Oh well stop moaning and looking for excuses get out there and get it done!

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

13 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Yes.. stop moaning and get out there and get it done :)

You are going to love it!!!

Slow and steady does it.. then back here to post and gloat :)

• There's that tone again :)

• Oh my... !

• Week 7 was my favourite :) No faffing about stopping and starting, proper time to do some thinking...I ditched Laura (well she ditched me but that's another story- see previous post) and found my own music/books which suited me much better. You are ready for this, GO!

• Please tell us you are 115kg not 11.5... Or did you do it in a baby -bouncer?!

• Sorted x

• lol, whatever you do DO NOT look at week 8 then hehehehehe

• From a fellow overweight runner, and one who like you is going through week 7 - I feel your pain - but I'm sure you can do it - Good Luck!

• PS

I did say.. slow and steady remember:) Need to know you are staying safe :)

• If you could do week 6 then you can do week 7. A lot of it is about mind over matter. Try to set yourself in an I can frame of mind. Once you get into a slow steady rhythm you'll be surprised what you can do.

Good luck.

• I tell myself that many times... :) x

• I think you are the sadist! Or Sado masochist maybe.... love the idea of blaming the app, really nice try.

You have the heart, the legs and the head... so enjoy the pain!

W7 is a blast.... promise, and if it hurts, well you were the one who took up the challenge....πŸ‹πŸΌ

This is the tough love bit of the group now, gloves are off, you are a proper runner, so tough love it is...

• I too am unfit never run or done sport in my life & did the 20 min run on my 57th birthday! Keep it slow & if it feels too much go slower. Find your comfortable pace & stick to it. It's all about keeping going at the moment. Speed and distance can come later. πŸ’πŸƒπŸ’πŸƒ

You may also like...