W6R1 - sorry, I left you behind tonight Laura, but I'll see you again on Wednesday

So. W6R1. They said it was a tough one after the elation of W5R3. A running group quite close to me does a 5k on a Monday evening, offering walking breaks for those in need, so I signed up and went along. The walking breaks were shorter than Laura had planned, but as it started to rain quite hard I was ready to get the legs properly going again after the allotted two minutes. The final jog was more like 10 minutes, but I just made sure I kept an easy steady pace - being downhill helped enormously too!

So, although slightly off plan, a successful and enjoyable run with good company.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • I joined a running club and it can make such a difference to run with others. That's why Parkrun is a good idea too. Well done W6 onwards is the home straight πŸ‘πŸ’πŸ‘£πŸƒπŸΏπŸƒπŸΏ

• Sounds like a good plan! You enjoyed it too and are well on the way to that badge :)

Doing brilliantly.. slow and steady :)

• Wowsers Slow! Joined a running club? Well done You :D !

You may also like...