Start of week 6 - my third post

Yikes ! I have come so far. Last night I ran for 20 minutes non stop. Slow and steady but I don't care. At the moment I am averaging 10 minutes per kilometre. As I said before I am pushing 60 with a few health issues. But 5 short weeks ago I struggled with the one minute run and now well I've already said it, I ran for 20 minutes. Stop reading the posts on here and get out and do it, I DID XX

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • It is the way.. always on here you will hear us say, slow and steady! That means you get to Graduation injury free and having had fun :) Which is, besides other things the main point! :)

PS

Keep reading the posts.. they are very supportive and motivational.. especially when they are like yours :)

Very well done you... :)

• thanks Oldfloss. Posts on here are great and encouraging

• Well done!! Time and speed doesn't matter, you're doing it! Congrats on that 20 minutes, it's such a turning point in the programme.

• thanks Mell4012

• 20 minutes! It's the best feeling. Well done! That really is the scary one done and dusted. Enjoy week 6, you're counting down to graduation now😊

You may also like...