Couch to 5K
54,636 members87,122 posts

I think I offended my tracking app

I think I offended my tracking app

The other day I dared to laugh at my tracking app - how very dare I ?- so today it decided to get its own back by tracking the time, but not the actual route.

Accordingly, apparently I am now officially the world's slowest runner because it took me 1hr 20mins to run 0.07km.

It was Canicross Sunday so what we actually covered was 8.7km.

Have a picture of some muddy dogs.

11 Replies
oldestnewest

0.07km in 1 hour 20 minutes has got to be a record of some sort😂

LOVE those delicious dawgs! 😊

1 like

Technology has a mind of its own, doesn't it!!

Love the pic of the doggies though - hope they enjoyed it! :)

2 likes

Oops! That is a very slow and very steady run 😃

Lovely pikkie lovely dogs!🙂

2 likes

Well... we do keep saying... !

2 likes

🙂

Oh, love that photo! Lovely doggies, they look like they enjoyed their run! Muddy dogs and muddy shoes by the look of it :) I know I have asked you before, but their harnesses - are they the canicross recommended ones?

1 like

Yes, they love their runs. And yes, those are canicross harnesses - Euro DC short (aka Zero DC short) - you can use those particular ones for walking as well.

There's a lot of different types of harness and none of them are cheap, so it's worth finding a canicross group near you that has a beginner session and asking to borrow some of their kit before spending a lot of money on something that doesn't necessarily suit your dog.

1 like

Unfortunately no groups near me and mostly my spaniel is off lead but he does run along with me if I am going on the road to the beach. I am not sure I would trust him to run in front of me because he might suddenly change direction and trip me up!! More training needed!

😕That's a shame, they really do learn very quickly when they are with other dogs.

8.7km - wow! Hope those techno gremlins naff off and stop fiddling with your tracker.

1 like

It was okay when I walked the dogs this morning, so fingersccrossed!

You may also like...