Couch to 5K

W5R3 Jubilation!

I've been lurking around here, reading all sorts of posts, for ages. Today it's finally time to contribute myself and I have to admit to being entirely selfish - I just had to share my jubilation at completing the notorious W5R3 and feeling pretty bloody great afterwards! I actually ran continuously for about 22 minutes. And it wasn't nearly as awful as I was expecting, in fact it wasn't awful at all. Hooray!

8 Replies
oldestnewest

Hooray indeed.. and now you are here.. then stay a while.. we love new running friends :)

Well done to you! You've earned the right to feel bloody great so enjoy it 😊

Fab, good for you! Sounds like you have the running bug already! 🏃

Lurking?

Lurking by jove, we can't have that. Come and let us clap you on the back and see that "look what I did" smile😆

So glad you posted.. you can't keep week 5 run 3 to yourself. You've just done something totally amazing!

Really well done. Feel proud😊😊😊

Whereve you been ? Weve been waiting for you to post ! :-)

Welcome aboard , and yes , jubilation is just a perfect word to describe the feeling of completing this run , Really Well done !

Onwards to Graduation, youre doing great, keep going ! :-) xxx

Yay! Well done! It is a milestone but now you've run non-stop for 22 minutes, 30 minutes isn't really any harder ... honest! Just keep plugging away.

Thanks for the encouragement everyone. I've signed up to do a 10k in April, feeling well on course after today. Cheers!

1 like

Well done you!! Welcome to the forum. You'll have to let us know how you're getting on with the rest of the programme now. :)

You may also like...