W5R3 I'm a Runner!

Did my W5 20 minute run at 6.30am this morning. I love running in the morning, wish my normal routine allowed for it, but alas no, it's a rare occasion.

It wasn't hard, it definitely wasn't easy but I wasn't really struggling. Breathing was fine, legs felt strong and the gremlins didn't make an appearance either. I just kept thinking that if everyone else in week 5 can do this then so can I. I even felt like there was more in the tank at the end which is unbelievable to me. I can't believe I've come this far. Running non-stop for 20 whole minutes, that makes me a runner right??

The encouragement and inspiration on this forum is fantastic. You're all wonderful xxx

I did it and I'm over the blummin' moon!

12 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Brilliant! Very well done you!!

• YES! Brilliant! Buckets of well done's, mojitos and congrats heading your way PumpKim! You are a real runner and again you throw down the gauntlet for me tomorrow. I want to be a real runner too (jealous brat ;)) Good going you, onwards to week 6 you go my forum friend :) :) :)

• Fantastic.. Well done ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

• Brilliant. We knew you could do it. It's a great feeling isn't it. 20 mins under your belt. I think you will enjoy week 6 now too!! Have a good rest first though.

You are a runner it's official.. :)

• You should be over the moon.. and back again!

Yes.. you are a runner and going straight to the finish line...

Keep it slow and steady and always have that bit left at the end.... the feeling is fantastic...well done!

• Whoop dee doo well done you!

• Brilliant ! That's a major milestone you have just smashed !

Be very proud of yourself !

Onwards ! :-) xxx

• Well done :)

• You did it. You are a runner. And it looks like you will be good at it. Go you

• Yay! Well done you!

Did mine this morning too (though at second attempt and not nearly so early!) - feels good, doesn't it :)

• Well done. Bring on week 6!

• Fab!! Just done wk5 2nd session....absolutely focused. And actaully looking forward to session 3. Never thought I would be able to run again.

You may also like...