W5R3 I'm a Runner!

Did my W5 20 minute run at 6.30am this morning. I love running in the morning, wish my normal routine allowed for it, but alas no, it's a rare occasion.

It wasn't hard, it definitely wasn't easy but I wasn't really struggling. Breathing was fine, legs felt strong and the gremlins didn't make an appearance either. I just kept thinking that if everyone else in week 5 can do this then so can I. I even felt like there was more in the tank at the end which is unbelievable to me. I can't believe I've come this far. Running non-stop for 20 whole minutes, that makes me a runner right??

The encouragement and inspiration on this forum is fantastic. You're all wonderful xxx

I did it and I'm over the blummin' moon!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

12 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Brilliant! Very well done you!!

• YES! Brilliant! Buckets of well done's, mojitos and congrats heading your way PumpKim! You are a real runner and again you throw down the gauntlet for me tomorrow. I want to be a real runner too (jealous brat ;)) Good going you, onwards to week 6 you go my forum friend :) :) :)

• Fantastic.. Well done ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

• Brilliant. We knew you could do it. It's a great feeling isn't it. 20 mins under your belt. I think you will enjoy week 6 now too!! Have a good rest first though.

You are a runner it's official.. :)

• You should be over the moon.. and back again!

Yes.. you are a runner and going straight to the finish line...

Keep it slow and steady and always have that bit left at the end.... the feeling is fantastic...well done!

• Whoop dee doo well done you!

• Brilliant ! That's a major milestone you have just smashed !

Be very proud of yourself !

Onwards ! :-) xxx

• Well done :)

• You did it. You are a runner. And it looks like you will be good at it. Go you

• Yay! Well done you!

Did mine this morning too (though at second attempt and not nearly so early!) - feels good, doesn't it :)

• Well done. Bring on week 6!

• Fab!! Just done wk5 2nd session....absolutely focused. And actaully looking forward to session 3. Never thought I would be able to run again.

You may also like...