Week 9 run 3 completed

Perfect Autumnal weather for completing C25K. For me this was the hardest run in week 9, no idea why, but I still felt great when it was done. So thrilled to have stayed the course and completed in time for my daughters return from university so that. I can keep my promise and run with her over Christmas.

Excercise never being my thing I am so surprised to have enjoyed the nine weeks so much. Roll on the next run!

17 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Woohoo! Many congratulations. x

• CONGRATULATIONS! :)

• Well done you , well done in staying the course happy running

• Very well done.. a lovely early Christmas gift :)

• Well done, collect your graduation badge and we'll all celebrate with you!

• Not content with the run this morning I have just walked to town and back, another 5km. I must be on a high. Think I might have a lie down now.

• Congratulations! Your daughter will be so proud!

Enjoy that amazing feeling.

• Enjoy some wonderful running time with your daughter. You obviously enjoyed the course as much as I did. Serious congratulations on a job well done! πŸŽ“πŸŽ“πŸΎπŸΎπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸƒπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

• Whoop whoop! Many congratulations to you. It's a fabulous achievement and how special will that be to run with your daughter 😊

• Congratulations

• Brilliant ! Many Congratulations to you on a fantastic achievement ! :-) xxx

• Congratulations. Enjoy the success.

• Congratulations- enjoy running with your daughter! What a lovely idea! X

• Well done! It'll be great being able to run with your daughter. Some runs are just hard for no obvious reason. The next run may well be easy by comparison. We just have to take them as they come. You always feel great afterwards though and running is strangely addictive, isn't it? I wasn't really expecting that.

• It is strangely addictive, much to my surprise. I would have never believed it before embarking on C25K.

• Congratulations!! Going from non-runner to C25k graduated - the programme really is life changing, isn't it?! :)

• It certainly has been life changing that's why it is so difficult to believe you have actually done it. Having waited so long (several years) to be brave enough to give it a go I am determined to keep it up.

You may also like...