Week 8 Completed!

Three lots of 28 minutes running without stopping. What can I say? When I started this challenge, I wasn't sure that I'd be able to achieve running without stopping for nearly half an hour. The programme has been fantastic and just goes to show that if you follow it, you can achieve it. I can't wait until I've done my next three lot of 30 minutes and can call myself a "runner"!!! For all of you that are just starting out, keep going, it's not as hard as you think it might be ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

5 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Well done! Watch out week 9 Red Billie's coming for you!

• Nearly there, we are warming up for you graduation party๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿป

• Nearly there! :)

• Think you can already call yourself a runner. :) But in three runs you'll be able to call yourself a C25k graduate. Well done! Enjoy that last week of the programme.

• Thanks melly4012. I can honestly say that I've enjoyed every bit of this programme and would recommend it to anyone ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

You may also like...