Wk 4 Day 3 -

The last day of week 4 was a fab session, breezed through it, feeling really great through the 3 & 5 minute runs. I was working away from home so ran a route I haven't run for over 18 months so it was great to run it again. I was feeling fabulous on my 5 minute cool down walk and I was almost back to base when I looked down and.........aargh! the LED running light from my right shoe was missing!! A walk around the entire route failed to find it so I'll either have to hop or get another set.....oh well, at least I arrived home in one piece and I added another 2 mile walk to my daily step count :) On towards week 5 :) :)

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Yes I'm on week 4, shat myself when I heard her say 5 minutes of a run x 2 but got through run 1 okay and looking forward to run 2 Saturday

• It gets easier with each run. I find the first day of each new week is the hardest but the day 2 & 3 aren't so bad.

• Well done you! Shame about losing the running light. :( Maybe you're so speedy it flew off into the distance!

• Ha ha..I wish 😁 I think it came off when I ran on the grass verge to avoid some walkers & their dogs. Never mind, new ones will be arriving tomorrow

You may also like...