First post grad run

Mild and damp in Fife this evening for our first post grad run. decided to run without app. time wise we did 5 minutes walk then 35 min run. I did a wee 30 second sprint at end. I use the term sprint loosely, husain bolt has nothing to worry about lol distance llooneytunes calculated distance 3.76km for run only. so we are still slow. aiming to hit 4km soon but in no rush.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

6 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • I'm close to you on time - today I managed 3.78 km in 30 mins, but I'm finding it really hard to increase this in 30 mins - would love to get to 4K. I've also (twice) done 5 K at the weekends in around 42 mins. As long as I didn't increase the speed I found it wasn't so hard to keep going at the slow and steady pace.

I'm impressed that you still have the energy to pick up the pace for the last bit!

• It was downhill, think the endorphins had kicked in by then. we are not going to rush into too much speed or distance too soon, just hoping to keep enjoying running x

• Well done. First post-grad run of many for you I hope :)

• Well done :) I'm not sure I can do that at the end of my 30 minutes yet!

• Slow is fine. You're getting stronger all the time!

• Congratulations!

You may also like...