Getting back to it!

Morning all. Not posted for a while. Life got in the way and my running suffered - haven't been able to get out much so today I am getting back to it. I am taking Laura with me and obviously my friend's on here.

I went out last week and could only manage 15 minutes running so was very disappointed with myself. So hence taking Laura with me and starting again from Week 6 - let's get back to where we were and beyond again!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

9 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Goid fir you😊Ive been same between being ill etc etc. So hope to get out this week & likewise be starting with Laura and week 6 sounds a good starting point! Happy running😊

• Life does get in the way doesn't it?

But, out there again and Laura is good company... as are we all :)

Hope it goes/ went well... you will be back on that path really soon :)

• Nice to see you, to see you... I'll come with you! There are a lot of us messing about on week 6 at the moment. I think it's the comfort blanket of Laura between the IC and longer runs again :)

• I'll remember that when I eventually come off the IC McFitty! Go back to week 6. Good idea! :)

• Week 6, sounds good to me. I'll do that when I'm off the IC. Good luck to you with your runs this week. :)

• Hi curlyann - hope things have settled down for you. Don't be disappointed - you will soon get back to your earlier form. Enjoy the journey!

• Thank you everyone. So good to be out again :-) x

• Life tends to do that, doesn't it?! The good thing is that you noticed and are wanting to get back to it. Laura (and the forum) will get you going again. :)

• How are you getting on curlyann? Has the start of the year been good for the running? I go to the Lincoln Parkrun at Boultham Park. It is a great atmosphere and really supportive and you can come and give it a go even if you haven't reached the stage of running a full 5k yet. Would be good to see you there :)

You may also like...