Happy Christmas to me, Happy Christmas to me!

Happy Christmas to me, Happy Christmas to me!

I was driven from my bed by a viciously hot hot flush, so decided to get straight on with my day.

Turns out Santa brought his elves last night, so I was a sock short for some reason, but luckily there was one in the laundry basket (and it was a right foot to go with the left one I had).

Out into the street for the walk to my flattish, dryish running place with my favourite Christmas story playing in my ears. Greeted random dog walkers as I went. All very Christmas-y.

Did official 5 minute warm up while walking to the top of the hill. Ran into the mist - very light mist, just damp enough to be annoying on my glasses, but it did feel refreshing, so I shouldn't complain.

Seemed like Sarah Millican was on fast forward as I didn't ever feel like I was waiting for the next 5 minute shout out (which has sometimes been a bit of a thing for me).

Got to the end of the 30 minutes, like a few other people I was just shourt of the 5k so kept on going so I could do the whole distance. This took me out onto the street and heading toward some steep steps. Luckily Map my Fitness told me I'd done the distance a few yards away from the top of them, because there is no way I could have run down them.

Blurry picture is blurry, but the steep steps start at the lampost and I live *waves hand* somewhere other there on the other hill.

Happy Christmas Everyone πŸ‘ΌπŸŽ…

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

14 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Yay!! Congratulations :D

And Happy Christmas!! :)

• Thank you! Have a lovely day yourself πŸŽ…

• Great start to your Christmas. Well done. Have a great dayπŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸΌπŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Thank you!

Hope you have a good one too πŸŽ…

• Happy Christmas... ! Well done you...:)

• Thank you! Happy Christmas πŸ‘Ό

• Congratulations to you !

Happy Christmas :-) xxx

• Many thanks! Enjoy your Christmas πŸŽ…

• Good for you! Well done. Merry Christmas x

• Cheers!

Enjoy your day πŸŽ…

• excellent run :) Merry Christmas :)

• Merry Christmas!

• Happy Christmas and well done turning that tiresome hot flush to your advantage!

• The only good thing about them is the early morning dog walks that often result. πŸ˜‘

You may also like...