The pain of not running...for two weeks!๐Ÿ˜ฉ

The pain of not running...for two weeks!๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Only managed one run back after a nasty virus before going down with another flu-like cold which then turned in to Laryngitis! Still coughing away this evening, although I am definately starting to feel a lot better. Really missing my running at the moment and so keen to get back out there as soon as I can. In the meantime I am getting my fix by reading about everyone's runs on here! Happy running๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™‚!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

26 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Oh no! Hope you're better soon...

• Getting there, slowly but surely!

• That does sound frustrating. Maybe you're a bit run-down and the break from school over Christmas should help. Hope you feel up to running normally again soon.

• Thanks Bop - everyone at work is struggling at the moment so I am not alone๐Ÿ˜ฎ Sure I'll be back out there soon!๐Ÿ™‚

• I'm the same - over a week since I developed bronchitis - never thought I'd be saying that I was missing going out running!! :D

Let's hope we're both back out there soon!

• Hear hear!๐Ÿ˜€

• Hope you are better soon ๐Ÿ˜Šso frustrating when you are unwell . But it's your body telling you to rest & take it easy๐Ÿ˜Š x

• Get well soon Sandra! I'm not surprised you are fed up by now! ๐Ÿ˜•hope you get rid of the last of it, and back on your trails x

• Hoping to be back out by the end of the week Ali but still coughing quite impressively! Soon, I'm sure!๐Ÿ™‚

• Love the picture :-) Hope you're better soon.

• Thank you!๐Ÿ™‚

• Massive hug sweetie.. it is rotten.. and the days without runs, feel endless... take care of yourself and feel better soon xxx

• Thanks lovely Oldfloss! ๐Ÿ™‚

• I feel your pain :(

'Marche et Mourrier' the French Foreign Legion say.

I always thought it was a threat until I started this running lark - now I know its a gift ;)

• ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks Irish-John. Sounds like snow might be keeping you in soon....โ˜น๏ธ๏ธ

• I will try running in snow - its icy paths that fill me with fear. :( I broke two vertebrae years ago and do not want to repeat that kind of pain and consequence :(

• Do not run on ice....my ribs twinge as we speak... horrid!

• Hoping the High School track will be an option, otherwise it could be a long sedentary winter :(

• Not worth taking any risks on ice!

• I feel for you, I haven't been able to run since the Saturday before last, it's just pants, isn't it! Hope you're on the mend and back out there really soon! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿป

• You too, Flossie22! ๐Ÿ™‚

• Oh no Sandra! We feel your pain, it's the pits not being able to run but once you're all better you'll be stronger than ever. Sending you soothing wishes. x

• Thanks Irishprincess - sooo looking forward to it!๐Ÿ™‚

• Hope you start feeling better very soon, Sandra. :)

• Oh Sandra , I'm so sorry I missed this .

How are you ? Hope you're back to your normal Flying Sandra self asap :-) xxx

• Three weeks and counting!๐Ÿ˜  Still coughing but getting there! Think my cold turned in to bronchitis, it has been horrible not running! Lots of folk at work are the same. Nevermind, shouldn't complain - am sure I will be back out there soon.โ˜บ

You may also like...